This is Shumoved's Blog.
Information on the development of a fuel-free generator, planned for manufacture by the author, is published here.
Update from 2020-02-13:
a short video about the current situation and what has been achieved
Update from 2020-01-13:
On New Year's Eve, an experiment with coiled coils was conducted. It was inexpensive) and the essence of it is as follows:
1. First the coils were connected to the amplifier - one for each channel - right and left .
2. Then an mp3 decoder was connected to the amplifier input, reproducing repetitive pulses created in a sound editor on the computer and decoded into a stereo mp3 file.
3. The result seemed unimpressive due to the small degree of sensitivity of the coils to impulses.
4. Later, after several different experiments with the pattern of the pulse wave, it was decided to connect to the amplifier not a recorder, and not a laptop, because the voltage at the output of the sound card of a laptop at maximum volume should be higher than the voltage in the headphone jack of the recorder.
5. Having connected, for the sake of checking, the first song that came up was launched, which rhythmically sounded in reels... And the wheel with magnetic capsules, which was loosely fixed on the shaft, started twitching to the rhythm of the song.
6. The result was more satisfying. But... the plasticine flowed under the winding due to the high wire temperature of the coils.
7. The conclusion is that the coils should be wound with a thicker wire to reduce the temperature factor.
8. According to preliminary estimates, the diameter of a suitable wire to be used in the next experiment is 0.8 mm.
For a coil wrapped with a wire of this diameter, the resistance would be 8 ohms - the wire would need about 230 meters (!) per coil.
Update from 2019-12-23:
Electromagnets are coiled, unprofessional, but now it is already interesting to see - what will happen))).
Electromagnets 2 pieces. Front and rear. Wrapped not by machine, but by hand. It was trapped to try hard and waste nerves and time, so the winding was carried out, as they say, heaving.
Of course, the spread of the magnetic field of the coil with such a winding is not perfectly straight plastic frame, but still - winding in one direction, so the swirls around the coils will generally be subject to a certain trend ...
Now the task at hand is to provide reliable fixing of these coils. As you can see in the photo - they are attached to the tape - It is a temporary measure to just admire and get food for further inspiration.
That's the third time I've gone to the pharmacy for 20cc syringes. No, not for injections)).
The photo shows syringe pistons treated with a knife and a file. They will serve in measure strong and inactive in terms of magnetism frame for new electromagnets that meet their resistance requirements of the amplifier -8 Ohm.
Updated PHOTO 2019-12-03:
There was an amplifier in a metal case, 100W per channel, the current task -
For minimum resistance measurements, purchase a quality multimeter to measure the resistance of wound coils.
NEW FOTO 2019-11-02:
Update from 2019-10-17:
1. Wound 2 coils (which will serve as experienced electromagnets). wire 0.6mm diameter, 43 turns in each, the base frame - a slightly treated piston of a 20-cc syringe))) as they say, a goal for the invention of the trick.
2. An audio amplifier has been ordered for the Aliexpress, which will be used to perform risky (or even non-risky) experiments on connecting these electromagnets.
So, what has been done and what is planned in the future:
1. At the moment
built a kind of tripod from wooden planks, with a system fixed on it consisting of fixed and moving parts:
1.1. The fixed part of the system includes a wooden frame on which are mounted:
1.1.1.plastic, manufactured by the method of 3D printing STATOR with copper COILS connected in series when alternating the connection scheme. Only 9 coils, that is, in one of the compounds had to eliminate the alternation. WIRE - 0.8mm section, total length of the spent wire - about 20 meters
1.1.2. BEARINGS. Their mount is not very reliable yet - just a tight fit in the holes in the wooden slats.
1.2. Movable part Consists of the following parts joined together:
1.2.1. Steel shaft
1.2.2. FLYWHEEL, made of chipboard, mount on the shaft in the form of 2 washers and 2 nuts
1.2.3. OVERCLOCKING DISC (material - aluminum) with 6 plastic CAPSULES fixed by a circle at an angle to the radii, with neodymium MAGNETS inside. Dimensions of magnets - 14mm diameter, 7mm height, magnets round - like a tablet. The choice was made to them in so far as they are fairly easy and safe to handle just with bare, unprotected hands, there are no corners, and at the same time the magnet strength is high, as is the sensitivity. Experience has shown that on a horizontal smooth surface one magnet begins to feel another at a distance of 90 mm.
1.2.4. A rotor with 8 neodymium magnets, the polarity of which alternates. The rotor is installed in close proximity to the stator.
The current result of the measures taken are the readings of the microammeter - the oscillations of the needle around the zero level - when the shaft rotates (together with the flywheel, the rotor and the future acceleration mechanism).
2. In the Future, the plans include the implementation of the following ideas:
2.1. replacement of wooden components with aluminum.
2.2. Manufacturing an electromagnet without a core capable of activating a magnetic field and its location Close to a overclocking disk with magnetic capsules.
2.3. The manufacture of an electrical circuit capable of modulating pulses for an electromagnet in accordance with the pulses of the output of a computer sound card.
2.4. Experimentally, using software audio editors (Sound Forge, Ableton Live), adjust the audio stream Ч and accordingly the changes at the output of the sound card Ч so that you can start, accelerate, and maintain a certain ripple affecting the operation of the electromagnet, and ultimately circular motion of the shaft with a flywheel and a rotor. In the event that it will be possible to carry out it - the first phase of the experiment will be considered successful.
The second phase will be to achieve the excess of the generator output power output over the expended power.